We dedicate ourselves to enhancing the quality of life for senior adults through psychiatric services.
Our Staff at Senior Adults Specialty Healthcare understands the needs of senior adults and their families. We provide:
- Psychiatric evaluation, treatment, and consultation
- Counseling for individuals, families, and groups
- Referrals to other service providers
- Case management *
- Research opportunities
We believe educating the public, and caregivers regarding the mental health of older adults is very important. We can provide education on:
- Behavior Management of Mental Health Problems
- Effective Communications with Patients and Families
- Depression Education
The challenges that may come as a part of aging can be frustrating for senior adults, their loved ones, and sometimes even their doctors.
Challenges can include:
- Depression over illness and losses such as a loved one, finances, or moving.
- Memory problems including Dementia of the Alzheimer's type.
- Other mental health problems that may have been controlled earlier in life but now seem difficult to control.
3215 Steck Avenue, Suite #200, Austin, Texas 78757
Phone: (512) 476-3556
Fax: (512) 476-0195